Shamcey Supsup All Set for Miss Universe 2011 Pageant


Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 2011 Shamcey Supsup, the country's representative to the upcoming Miss Universe 2011 pageant to be held in Brazil in September, started to prepare for the said much-awaited event.

Supsup revealed that her training includes following a strict diet to gain more weight.

I have to drink milk twice a day. I have to eat more protein or less carbs. Pero I still eat rice. I think I’ve gained weight already. From 105 lbs, I’m now 112 lbs. They want me to gain more like siguro mga 3 lbs na lang,” she said.

Supsup said that although her training regimen is stressful, she gets through it because of the support that she receives from her friends.

The training is stressful. But what makes it more bearable is having friends with you. Nakakatuwa. Kahit ako ang unang ipapadala, lahat sila kasama. Kasama ko sila sa Spanish class, kasama ko sila sa Portguese class, sa gym. Ang mga kasama ko sila ang nagpapagaan ng lahat ng trainings ko,” she said.

Supsup said that she is nervous and excited about the pageant.

Yung excitement at kaba magkahalo na. But then I always tell myself na you just keep your faith and if it’s God’s will, then it will be given to you as you long as you’re ready for it,” Supsup said.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment